sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2011

'the sky is the limit'



Keith: What are we doing? Really.
Natalie: This is the goodbye scene.
Keith: Let's not. Okay?


Natalie: C'mon Anderson! You can due.


Keith: Ok. Wake up, Natalie. Don't you see what happened here? You had a beautiful life, and I had shit. I hated your guts. I wanted to take you down, I wanted to make you as miserable as I was, and that is exactly what I did. How's that for a goodbye?
Natalie: Pretty lame.
Keith: Face it Anderson, I screwed you. I screwed you big time.
Natalie: So you screwed me. So what? Me? I made love to you.


Natalie: Try again, try again.


Keith: I had it all figured out. So I cut out a little early? Who cares? It's probably a good thing. Life sucks, anyway. Then I met you, and it got weird. And you were so amazing. And I...


Natalie: What? What?


Keith: I just wanted a little more time. So all in all, I'd say you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Goodbye partner!
Natalie: I stay with you while you to live. I don't care must time you have.


Stop this stupid joke.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário